Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Declaration

Hii,everybody!!!!
I'm going to start an online journal dealing with the latest trends of the biotech world and its implications in our day-to-day life. I know there are several online journals of this type and my blog may be nothing new. But, I would try my best to show how biotechnology has impact in each and every sector of science and commerce in this era and its far-reaching potentials in research and enterprise. I promise my language will be as simple and lucid as it can get.
I'm a junior in college studying Bachelor of Engineering in Biotechnology which is an amalgamation of molecular biology and chemical engineering. I have had the honor to be involved in several research projects both in my college and in other colleges under the guidance of esteemed researchers. Being a college student in a premier institute majoring in a comparatively new subject, I have faced both the challenges and stigma associated with new ventures. Biotechnology was my passion since high school and through this journal, I wish to show how important studying new technologies and embracing changes is to a society for its survival. 
I'm an amateur writer. So, I apologize at the very outset for the mistakes that may creep into my writing as there won't be anyone to review my writings except me myself. I would try my best to be avoid  any religious or ethical issues that may hurt anyone's sentiments. 
Thanking you in advance,


Yours
Anindita Roy

No comments: